Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Another Five Senses on Wednesday

Seeing:
* A great big beautiful moon in the sky the last couple days, along with less and less hours of daylight as fall is approaching.

* Several different families riding their bikes with no helmets. Seriously - make the kids wear helmets, especially riding on a somewhat busy road!!

Hearing:
* The rain as I lay snuggled, warm in bed, deep under the covers.

Smelling:
* Delicious smells wafting from Coldstone as I walked by.

Tasting:
* Wine at Chateau Ste Michelle & Columbia Winery before heading over to the Barking Frog for dinner where I had some yummy prawns and a very good beef tenderloin.

Feeling:
* Really awkward as I tried to breathe on the other side while swimming. I'm going to have to work on that.

No comments: