Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mm, Frappuccino

It's funny how these silly little quizzes can be pretty accurate. I think this one comes close! Plus, it thinks I'm a frappuccino, and I love to drink frappuccinos! Speaking of which, I just tried the new Orange Creme Light Frappuccino and it was really good (and the light version is only 2 weight watcher points!).


You Are a Frappacino
At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern
At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent
You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet
Your caffeine addiction level: low


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It said I was a Frapacino, too. Although I'm not sure that is right. It says my caffeine addition level is low. WRONG!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm an espresso! At my best, I am: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic. At my worst, I am: anxious and high strung. I drink coffee when: anytime I'm not sleeping. My caffeine addiction level: high. Not so flattering, but pretty much on target!