Friday, June 08, 2007

Random 8

I was tagged by Mandi so here are 8 random facts about me!

1. Even though electronic tickets mean I don't need a ticket I will check over and over that I have my e-ticket receipt and passport (or driver's license). Literally I will be in the car on my way to the airport and I will check and 2 minutes later check again. I blame this on the vacation my family never had - we were halfway to Portland when my mom realized she had forgotten the hotel vouchers and we turned and came home.

2. I did not get my driver's license until I was 18.

3. My favorite flowers are tulips.

4. I need to be at least 5 - 10 minutes early. I will then sit in the parking lot until I will be right on time.

5. My thumbs are double-jointed.

6. My goal is to write a book someday.

7. I once killed a plant that was supposed to be "unkillable". I do not have a green thumb at all.

8. My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty.

The directions are:

“Each player posts eight random facts/habits about him/herself and then tags eight other bloggers to participate. In turn, the folks who are tagged write a post listing their own eight facts/habits, along with these rules, and then tag eight more people . . . and so on.

Each blogger must list the eight people they are tagging, and visit their sites, leaving a comment notifying them that they have been tagged and inviting them to read your entry.”

Instead of tagging 8 people I will issue an invitation to those who do read my blog to join in the fun if you feel so inclined!

No comments: