Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Don't Dance

I never really went through what I call the "12 year old girl" phase when I was 12 which is probably why I'm going through it now at 30. Case in point - last year Read Madrid came to Seattle to play DC United and I bought tickets as soon as possible to see not only David Beckham (whom I love!!) but also Ruud Van Nistelrooy (who is another favorite of mine). At the game I went and stood by the tunnel waiting for Real Madrid to walk out so I could be 20 feet from David Beckham and take lots of pictures. Of course the pictures ended up being of his back. Another case in point, the last two cds I got - Aly & AJ and Ashley Tisdale. And one more, not only have I watched High School Musical & High School Musical 2 (and own both soundtracks & the HSM DVD), but I am getting ready to watch HSM2 again - and this time the dance-a-long version. And I will be dancing along! :)

ETA: And this is why when I lent my HSM2 soundtrack to my boss for her daughter, her daughter asks "Do Emily's kids like HSM too?" I chose to laugh at this comment!

No comments: