2. Make it back to Houston a couple of times. I was in Houston over the weekend.
3. Improve my triathlon time. My overall time improved as well as my swim, run & transition times. I still need to work on my bike time.
5. Take at least one picture a week (I would say more frequently, but knowing me one picture a week could be pushing it some weeks!). Fortunately I've been traveling or at events so I've been basically able to accomplish this! But the question is can I keep it up?
13. Attend a theatrical event (musical, play, ballet, etc.) Talk about two birds with one stone, while I was in Houston I watched Sweeny Todd (the musical). It was really good - I was impressed at how the actors not only sang but played musical instruments as well.
14. Eat at several restaurants I've been meaning to - Greenlake Bar & Grill, Z Tejas, Boka and Salish to name a few. It helped that it was my birthday plus a few friends birthdays so I've now eaten at La Isla and Z Tejas.
24. Take a cooking class. I should have been able to mark this one off as I was signed up for a class but a deadline at work meant I wasn't able to attend. I am signed up for another class so here's hoping I will be able to make it!