Thursday, February 02, 2012

Travel With Emily is Moving

My blog is moving to http://travelwithemily.wordpress.com/!!  Please update your bookmarks, links, etc.

I got a new phone.  What does that have to do with my blog moving?  Well, apparently my super new cool phone sucked up all my photos from my blog (how did they get there in the first place?!) and when I tried to get rid of them off my phone it actually got rid of them off my blog.  Which, how?  Why?  I felt like crying buckets of tears.  Years of pictures gone.  Fortunately (for me) I had been contemplating a move to wordpress already and had imported most of my posts (complete with pictures) so all is not lost.  Whew!!  Now I only have to fix a few posts rather than hundreds!  Of course there is probably an easier way to fix everything but we're going with this.

All that to say I'm moving!!  Be patient with me as I get used to wordpress (any tips out there from wordpress users would be appreciated!).  And see you over at the new http://travelwithemily.wordpress.com/ 

I hate change - a new phone and a new blog site?!  This might be a rough week!!

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

I am subscribed!