Sunday, August 12, 2007

Training Update - In the Home Stretch

So a recap of all my training this week - Tuesday was a short bike/walk brick, Wednesday was a swim day (but in the pool), and Friday was a swim day (in Lake Washington) which brings us to today which was going to be a swim/bike brick. And then I woke up this morning with a sore throat, which usually means I am getting sick so I've been drinking tea, OJ and sucking on cough drops to ward off the cold. I ended up still doing a brick, but a really short one. My main goal for the brick this morning was one, to transition at least once from swimming to biking, and two, to ride up a couple of the hills that I will need to on the actual triathlon. Mission accomplished!

Now I'll be taking some Sudafed and then it's off to beddy-bye.

No comments: