Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where to next?

It always seems to happen. I get really busy at work and all I can think about is vacation! Even though I'm leaving in a month for Italy, I'm already itching to plan the next one! The short list for next year's annual vacation in November is:

Vienna & Zurich
Budapest & Warsaw
Stockholm & Oslo

For fun I've added a poll asking for input on where I should go! It's located to the left under the about me section.

Other places on my long "in my lifetime" list are (in no particular order):
Fall Leaves in New England
Macchu Piccu (Peru)
Christ the Reedemer statue (Brazil)
The family house in Germany (on my dad's side)
Great Wall of China
Pyramids
Hawaii
Australia
New Zealand
Tokyo (and of course Tokyo Disney!)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Ooohhh, I vote for fall in New England and Brazil. And, um, I'm coming along in your suitcase :)

Anonymous said...

I definitely vote for Budapest -- that's definitely on my list of places to go. But how about Krakow instead of Warsaw? We found Krakow to be a hundred times more interesting and beautiful, with plenty of opportunities for day trips outside of the city to Auschwitz-Birkenau and the famous 700-year-old Salt Mines. We could have spent at least a week there! I'm slowly posting my trip reports, city by city, so stay tuned for more info!

Emily said...

Hm, Krakow is an idea! I think I like the idea of Krakow and Budapest. I look forward to your trip reports!