Friday, July 18, 2008

31 Things Update

Really, not much progress has been made on my list but I thought I would update one last time before I fly off to Germany.

7. Back up my pictures on CDs. If I'm really ambitious catalogue and organize! I started and backed up my pictures on my laptop. What I really need to do is backup my pictures on my old desktop.

24. Take a cooking class. DONE! I attended "Perfect Poultry & Meat" where we made Orange-Peppercorn Chicken Satay skewers (I cut up chicken and put it on the skewers), Moroccan Pomegranate-braised Lamb, and Thai Basil Beef. The instructor talked to us about the dishes and cooking meat in general before sending us off to our stations to start preparing the dishes and then we brought back the beginnings to her and she finished the preparation. The Moroccan dish smelled the best with all sorts of spices. My favorite of the evening was probably the Thai Basil Beef. I'm excited to try it myself sometime.

26. Finish up my 2005 photobook. Started on this one and have all my 2005 pictures uploaded to the website where I will make my book.

No comments: