Saturday, July 19, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen


I am now all packed (I hope!). Really though, as long as I have my passport, credit cards, cell phone and camera I should be fine. Oh and my iPod! And as a treat to myself I have spent the last hour or so buying all sorts of things from iTunes. I managed to fit everything into 3 bags, including lots of books. It is only 6 weeks after all and most likely I have way over packed. Being done with my packing means I have several hours tonight to brood over all the what ifs. If I haven't mentioned it before, I don't do well with change. But fortunately Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are on TV and distracting me. And soon I'll be off to bed as wake up tomorrow is quite early to catch a 7 a.m. flight. Next time you hear from me I'll be in Bonn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great flight! I will e-mail you my phone number here, so when you've gotten all settled in and recovered from jetlag, we can grab a coffee or a beer along the Rhein sometime!

Emily said...

Thanks!! That sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I would have packed WAY more than 3 bags... of just clothes :) so I don't think you overpacked at all, especially considering you got books and stuff in there.

Good luck, have fun, enjoy working ONLY 10 hours per day, perhaps. And send pictures soon.