Let's see how long I can keep up with this! I like it because it's a creative way of thinking about your week. Although this one will have a lot of references to training as my race is in three weeks!! Yikes!
* The sun slowly setting as I race to get through my first brick of this training session. I make it and then I am treated to a fantastic sunset on my way home.
* Fishes!! This was a week of firsts - first brick and first lake swim.
* Chatter everywhere about the coming "heat wave". It is supposed to be 95+ in Seattle starting on Sunday. It is a favorite topic of discussion at the moment.
* Hm, nothing really comes to mind for smelling.
* Ice cream sandwiches!! It was ice cream treat day at work and boy was it yummy!
* Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza from CPK - I gave in to temptation.
* The cold water as I tiptoe into Lake Washington for my first lake swim, along with the slight ebb and flow of the waves.