Friday, August 21, 2009

Five Senses Friday #5

Seeing:
* A white streak down my arm. How'd I manage to do that? And this is why I practiced several times before doing the spray tan for real, which will be this Saturday, before my sister's wedding on Sunday.

Hearing:
* What if dreams, as in what if we do win the lotto tonight? Mega Millions is up to some large number so a few of us pooled our resources. It is nice to dream! My what if dream? I would buy an around the world plane ticket and take a year to explore.
* Lots of geese honking as the geese police dog came and chased the geese away, and right in time too as I was about to jump in the lake for an early morning swim.

Smelling:
* I sit near the kitchen and the other day someone brought something in that did not smell very pleasant.

Tasting:
* Yummy cupcakes from NY Cupcakes for my sister's bridal shower. Yup, it's usually all about the sugar for me.

Feeling:
* Exhilarated after finishing my triathlon.
* Relief after picking up my dress for the wedding!

No comments: