Friday, November 13, 2009

Five Senses Friday #10

Seeing:
* Christmas lights on the trees outside my building!! I love Christmas lights!

Hearing:
* Drip, drip, drop. I hope the rain subsides a little by Saturday morning so I can go for a run and not get completely soaked!!
* Hey I got your postcard! Yes, it only took 2 months, but my postcards from Krakow finally made their way across the pond. I really liked Krakow and one of these days I'll get around to finally posting some pictures.

Smelling:
* Someone's very strong perfume when I got into the elevator.

Tasting:
* New York cupcakes! We had a baby shower at work and what better excuse to get some New York cupcakes!

Feeling:
* Tired, and somewhat in disbelief that it is already the middle of November. Where has the time gone?

No comments: