Wow - three posts in three days!! And this is the first post of the new year! But instead of looking back over the past week, it'll mainly be reflecting on my run today.
* Lots of geese and geese poop
* Several cheers: "Way to go!" "Good job" "You can do it"! I realized that there was some sort of race happening and the racers were giving me encouragement. How about that? They are in the midst of their own race, yet they take time to cheer me on. I love it!
* Car exhaust fumes
* Not an eggnog latte, but a caramel brulee latte which helped warm me up after the run.
* Fairly excited that I made it 3 miles today before my first walk break! I'm thinking I need to sign up for a 5K!
* Rain and wind. I woke up to the sound of rain and so I went back to bed and woke up to less rain. For most of it the rain was light, until near the end when the skies opened up a bit. But what is a little bit of rain?