Here we are at the end of another year! Where the time goes, I'm not sure. Anyway it must be time for a pictorial review of the past year.
But before I get to the pictures, I need to make a complaint. It isn't even New Years Day and already Starbucks is out of eggnog lattes! Or at least the few I visited are. And this is why you can start drinking eggnog lattes before Thanksgiving - because before you know it, eggnog lattes are over and you are still wishing for one more.
And now on to the pictures!
From left to right, starting at the top row:
1. January - My first visit to what has become my new favorite store, Laura Bee Designs
2. February - Cannon Beach, OR
3. March - Snorkeling in Hawaii
4. April - Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
5. May - Relaxing in Firastefani (Santorini, Greece)
6. June - Race for the Cure
7. July - Cinderella's Castle (Walt Disney World)
8. August - Me & my sister at her wedding
9. September - Wieliczka Salt Mine (yes, it was salty, but no, I didn't lick it!)
10. October - Me & Jana at Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
11. November - Newgrange (Ireland)
12. December - Christmas
And there you have it. Happy New Year! Bring on 2010!