Friday, December 11, 2009

Three French Hens

I am thisclose to being done with Christmas shopping!! I have a few more gifts to buy before I can move on to Christmas wrapping and Christmas mailing. Some of my Christmas shopping was done online and are supposedly on their way. Although they don't always show up on the various trackers. Not that I'm checking.

No, I'm not checking every hour to see where my packages are now.

Well maybe I am a tad bit curious as to where my packages are.

Where are they you ask? Well, 1 came yesterday (but never did show up on the USPS tracker), 2 left Earth City, MO this morning at 3:36 AM, one isn't in the system yet and another says its shipped but I got nothing - no tracker or anything. Who doesn't offer tracking on packages? Don't they know I need to know!!

Let's see, what else is going on besides calmly awaiting packages? My office feels as if it is at the North Pole, or the South Pole, whichever is colder. The windows that suck in the heat in the summer, suck in the cold in the winter. And while I know there are much colder places than Seattle, it should not get this cold in Seattle!! Isn't this supposed to be a mild temperature zone?

The treadmill and I are in a love / hate relationship right now. But I'm feeling fairly good about the 12Ks of Christmas (a week from Sunday!!).

No comments: