Friday, August 06, 2010

Five Senses Friday

This has been a week chock full of activity! I think I had all of summer in one week. I am so ready for a nap right about now! :) My plans for the weekend – nothing! Well nothing, with a little swimbikerun thrown in, next triathlon is a week from Sunday!

Seeing
  • The Hangover at Redhook's moonlight cinema
  • The Mariners win!!
Hearing
  • Take me out to the ballgame
  • Blue Angels!
Tasting
  • Hot dogs, fish tacos, kettle corn, princess snacks & beer ice cream (but not all at the same time!)
Feeling
  • The sun on my face (thankfully I had sunscreen on!)
  • Stressed, trying to find a spot for 7 people to watch The Hangover (it was super crowded) & in typical Emily fashion, I couldn’t decide so tried to save several spots (choice #2 was the winner!).
Smelling
  • Popcorn & crackerjacks 

Want more Five Senses?  Check out Mandi's!

No comments: