Tuesday, August 31, 2010

List #11 What I Love About Fall

Since it is looking and feeling more and more like fall, I'm going to celebrate with another list!  I really do love fall.  The colorful leaves, the crispness of the air.  I could go on but then I wouldn't need a list! :)
  1. Husky Football!!
  2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
  3. Pumpkin Pie
  4. Oh, heck!  Anything pumpkin really...
  5. Leaves changing colors
  6. Crisp fall days
  7. Buying school supplies (yes I am a nerd, but there is something about buying a new notebook & pens during the back to school sales)
  8. Snuggling under the blankets (especially when it is raining outside)
  9. The new fall TV season

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

I miss buying school supplies!! That used to be so much fun!

Sara @ RunningInPinkProject said...

I LOVE fall too. I did a similar list on my blog a couple weeks ago. (I may having been jumping the gun just a touch but whatever). :D