I had thought about doing a list like this last year but never got around to it so I'm going to do it this year! A lot of these things are activities I've been meaning to do but never got around to it so I'm hoping this list (since I love crossing things off a list) will be the impetus needed for me to actually do them! I'll keep you updated on my progress.
1. Travel to a country I've never been to before.
2. Make it back to Houston a couple of times.
3. Improve my triathlon time.
4. Take a photography class.
5. Take at least one picture a week (I would say more frequently, but knowing me one picture a week could be pushing it some weeks!).
6. Try out a new recipe (no time frame associated with this one - I would be happy to do it once!).
7. Back up my pictures on CDs. If I'm really ambitious catalogue and organize!
8. Organize all my flotsam and jetsam - either to be scrapbooked or to be disposed of.
9. Visit the Olympic Sculpture Park.
10. Bring my lunch to work (again no time frame associated with the one as I would be happy if I did it once!).
11. Travel to one new city in the US.
12. Write a chapter for my novel (which I still haven't figured out what it is about).
13. Attend a theatrical event (musical, play, ballet, etc.)
14. Eat at several restaurants I've been meaning to - Greenlake Bar & Grill, Z Tejas, Boka and Salish to name a few.
15. Play bingo in Houston.
16. Attend a dance class (hip-hop, salsa or styling). I've been meaning to do this for awhile but haven't.
17. Take a wine-tasting class.
18. Attend either an Anti-freeze or Space City Mixer event (or something similar).
19. Go to an outdoor movie.
20. Go kayaking.
21. Frame several pictures I've been meaning to frame.
22. Set aside some money and invest in the stock market.
23. Take a couple of weekend trips (Oregon coast, Vancouver B.C., etc.)
24. Take a cooking class.
25. Organize my file cabinet. It was organized once upon a time, but since then I've gotten behind and I need to catch back up.
26. Finish up my 2005 photobook.
27. Take a yoga class. (Technically this one is already done since I attended one on 4/20, but since I planned to put it on the list before I took the class I'm leaving it on. Plus this way it will motivate me to take another!)
28. Buy a new camera.
29. Set up an IRA.
30. Go for a hot air balloon ride.
31. And one I'll keep to myself for now.