Thursday, May 08, 2008

Why Was 6 Afraid of 7?

Because 7, 8, 9!!! Such a corny joke, but I love it!! Maybe because I'm a number person. Or maybe because I am very easily amused. I'm thinking it's the latter. The orange you glad joke is still going strong at work (examples include orange you glad the meeting was cancelled? and orange you glad I found that workpaper?) and I am still cracking up each time I hear it. Yes, I am very easily amused!

So anyway, the reason I am laughing at the 7, 8, 9 joke is my race number this weekend is 789 - so how cool is that? I'm flying out tonight to Orlando. I'm really excited to see Mickey (of course!). I am definitely making up for the fact I had never visited Disneyworld until last year (this being my third visit in about a year and a half).

As Mickey would say - See ya real soon!

1 comment:

Stacy O said...

Have a great time in Disney World, say hi to Mickey for us! And kick some booty in your race!
And you CPA's-so funny with your number jokes, hehe.