Saturday, October 31, 2009

32 Things Update

What better way to procrastinate than to update my 32 Things to do before I turn 33 list! Let's see what I've been up to!

1. Travel to a country I've never been to before. In September I visited Krakow, Poland.

2. Run (or walk) a half-marathon. I am officially signed up for the Princess Half Marathon in March. Where else but Disney World!

7. Start consistently doing a weight-training or strength-training program. I have been staying for the weight class after kickboxing.

17. Take a wine-tasting class. While this wasn't an actual class, I did go wine tasting at Ste Michelle and Columbia Winery.

18. Go to an acupuncturist. My appointment is next week!

19. Go to an outdoor movie. Diane, Nikki & I went to see Sex and the City at Redhook.

22. Treat myself to a facial. Sally & I went to get a facial a few weeks before her wedding.

24. Get a manicure every couple of months. Not very exciting, but I have gotten a couple of manicures.

27. Get the most out of my annual Walt Disney World pass. I went in May for my triathlon, in July just because, in October for the Tower of Terror Race and I will be going in March for the half marathon (#2 above).

28. Buy a new camera. I am now the proud owner of a Canon SD960.

31. Go to the podiatrist. Done - I went a few weeks ago.

32. And one I'll keep to myself for now. This was actually two different things and one is complete and the other is in progress.

1 comment:

diane davis said...

With Princess Snacks!!