Friday, December 03, 2010

Five Senses Friday

I'm slowly getting back to real life.  I think I need a vacation from my vacation!  I'm working through my 1,400+ pictures.  And the knee you ask?  According to the doctor, it is bruised.  I'm taking it easy and icing a lot.  More on the knee later.

Seeing
  • It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Hearing
  • Husky & Cougar jokes - it must be Apple Cup time
Smelling
  • The anti-inflammatory lotion I am using has a bit of a mint flavor
Tasting
  • Eggnog lattes!  Tis the season, after all.
Feeling
  • The effects of all the pizza and gelato consumed in Italy.  But it was oh so worth it! :)

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Is the Apple Cup remotely as nasty as Civil War down here? I just want football to be OVER already! I'm ready for everyone to be normal again. It is just nasty in Oregon these days.

1400+ pictures? My kinda girl!

Emily said...

I think it can get nasty - although for the most part it's still on the friendly side. But I won't talk to my brother right away after the game! :) (He's a Coug.) It's no fun when it gets nasty!