Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Senses Friday

It has been a rough week.  But it is almost over!  I'm so thankful for my massage tomorrow!!

Seeing
  • A fantastic race at Kona!!  Huge congrats out to Crowie & Chrissie.  I had tears in my eyes as I watched Chrissie cross the finish line  And a huge congrats out to all those who raced at Kona.  Each time I watch it I think maybe...  But then I come back down to reality.  I do really want to attend Kona one of these years though to just be a part of the race.

Hearing
  • The soundtrack to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (I leave next week!!!)

Tasting
  •  Too many snacks!  Fruit snacks, fruit leather, goldfish, M&Ms...oh and my new fave - Peanut Butter Snickers!!

Feeling
  •  A little anxious about my Halloween costume (I leave for WDW in less than a week and it hasn't arrived!!)

Smelling
  •   Maple syrup

    2 comments:

    Fruit Fly said...

    So fun that you're going to Not So Scary this year!! I'm so bummed I'm missing out on all of that, but I'm already working on next year's costume for the W&D 5K and Half. I forgot I need my Not So Scary one, too!

    Get busy packing!!

    Mandi said...

    Sorry to hear that it's been a rough week. I hope things start improving soon!