It is no secret that I love lists. And even more than lists, I love crossing things off lists! So when I saw Mandi's list of 12 by 2012 I knew I wanted in (via oh, hello friend). There isn't much left of 2011, so let's see what I can do before the clock turns to 2012. Plus this may be the motivation I have been looking for. I don't know if it is the change in season or what but I have been feeling blah lately.
Bold = Finished! Italics = Working on it! (Last updated: November 6, 2011)
- Close unused checking account.
- Try two new recipes.
- Hold a plank position for 1 minute.
- Ease back into running once 1 year has passed since I fell off a cliff (I think the best part about falling off a cliff is saying "I fell off a cliff!").
- Cancel my American Express card since I never use it.
- Attend yoga at least twice a week.
- Upload & send out pictures from recent trips.
- Catch up and finish reading my bible in one year plan.
- Decide if I'm wearing a costume for the Tinker Bell & Princess Half Marathons (and order them!).
- Make an appointment with the podiatrist.
- Find a green monster smoothie recipe I like.
- Take the stairs to work at least twice a week.