Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trivia Night

So tonight was Trivia Night (trivia is every Tuesday at Redhook Brewery, my friend Diane & I go every fourth Tuesday of the month). I was feeling pretty good considering this weekend at my friend Kathy's baby shower I won all 3 games (which I never win!). If there ever was a time I was going to win, it was tonight! And then the first category was Harry Potter (which I rocked!) but it pretty much went downhill from there. The other categories included such gems as Famous Dogs, Prisons, & the Hardest Trivia Questions Ever. We finished with 19/40 - not even 50%! Oh well, we had a fun time!

Speaking of Harry Potter, I finished Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. For those who haven't read it, I won't say anything except there were parts where I cried & I managed to read it without skipping ahead to read the end. And believe me, I was extremely tempted!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah, we totally rocked the Harry Potter section. And by we, I mean YOU of course ;o)

Then it went waaaaay downhill after that. Good thing we just go for the fun or else we'd be very dissappointed on a regular basis - and you would have replaced me as your partner a long time ago.

Thanks for putting up with my non-trivia abilities! :o)