Sunday, March 01, 2009

31 Things Update

So it's probably about time for me to update my 31 Things list.  Let's see what I've been up to!
1. Travel to a country I've never been to before.  Done!  On my Austro-Hungarian adventure (aka my trip to Viennapest!  Thanks Jana for new word - I love it!) I visited Slovakia and Hungary, both new countries to me.
10. Bring my lunch to work (again no time frame associated with the one as I would be happy if I did it once!).  I'm going to count this as bringing my lunch to work - for a couple of weeks now I've gone to the grocery store on Monday and gotten sandwich fixings for the week.

22. Set aside some money and invest in the stock market.  Okay, so not the smartest goal for me to have actually accomplished considering the economy but I did finally take the plunge and promptly lost money but fortunately it wasn't a lot.  

23. Take a couple of weekend trips (Oregon coast, Vancouver B.C., etc.)  Woohoo!!  Over President's Day weekend I ventured down to Cannon Beach.

26. Finish up my 2005 photobook.  And done.  I also finished my 2008 book.  I haven't ordered it yet as I'm waiting for a coupon before ordering it, but it is finished.

31. And one I'll keep to myself for now.  Another personal accomplishment complete, only a few more to go.

No comments: