* A great big beautiful moon in the sky the last couple days, along with less and less hours of daylight as fall is approaching.
* Several different families riding their bikes with no helmets. Seriously - make the kids wear helmets, especially riding on a somewhat busy road!!
* The rain as I lay snuggled, warm in bed, deep under the covers.
* Delicious smells wafting from Coldstone as I walked by.
* Wine at Chateau Ste Michelle & Columbia Winery before heading over to the Barking Frog for dinner where I had some yummy prawns and a very good beef tenderloin.
* Really awkward as I tried to breathe on the other side while swimming. I'm going to have to work on that.