Sunday, February 14, 2010

32 Things Update

6. Try out a new recipe. Mmm, Italian Stuffing and Black Beans & Quinoa.

10. Make it through a hot yoga class doing all the postures. You have to love the hour classes! I made it through a power class and several hatha classes (all an hour), starting every position. At times I may not have lasted through the entire posture, but I at least attempted each one.

15. Run (emphasis on run) a 5K. To be perfectly candid, when I wrote this goal, I wasn't sure I would be able to do it. It's interesting to think back to when I was running one song, walking one song and now I ran a 5K!

30. Go for a hot air balloon ride. We’re going to change this one to Ride Tower of Terror, because really that should have been on the initial list. And I definitely can check it off! Once with Jana at WDW, and twice with Michelle at DL!!

No comments: