Tuesday, February 16, 2010

List #1 Gold Stars I Deserve or things that I'm good at

Mandi has taken up a great project of making lists (via Hula Seventy who is doing a weekly list). I love lists, I really do. While I don't know how ambitious my list-making will end up being, I am going to give it a try. Right now I have several lists started, but none of them are feeling complete to me but Mandi's list of gold stars gave me a great place to start! Plus I liked that we had a few in common!
  1. Laughing. I can laugh at a lot of things (including myself). And I’ve been told I have a nice laugh. In fact I also have a laugh that carries across the office.

  2. Observation / Details. I usually pick up on the little things. I am great at sitting back and observing a situation.

  3. Packing. It probably comes from packing my suitcase so often! :) I can usually look at a space and look at what need to go in the space and figure out the best way to cram it all in, utilizing all of the space.

  4. Traveling. Maybe this is why I do it so often – because I’m good at it! :) And I’m becoming more proficient at map reading as well.

  5. Remembering. Maybe this plays into the details one above. It isn't only elephants who can remember! Although lately, my remembering skills have fallen a bit off, perhaps because there is too much clutter in my brain. But I'm usually the person who can remember meeting someone after one time. And when people say, oh you may not remember me, inside I'm thinking actually yes I do remember you.

And there you have my first list! What are some other ideas of lists for me to make?

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Awesome! Maybe a "What's in my bag?" list? With accompanying photo, of course. ;)