Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Senses Friday

Oh the joy of scheduling a post!!  I am most likely on a plane right now, flying to Zagreb.  Why Zagreb?  Yeah, I'm not sure either.  Someplace I haven't been to is always good!  We were initially thinking Dubrovnik but somehow Dubrovnik turned into Zagreb.  Followed by Brussels.  Why Brussels?  We've found it is good (for us anyway) to pair an Eastern European city with a Western European city.  I haven't been to Brussels in probably 10 years and Jana has never been.  And there were direct flights between Zagreb & Brussels for an added bonus! :)

Seeing
  • Christmas (or Holiday) Lights

Hearing
  • Leaves crunching underneath my feet 

Smelling
  • Plum lotion

Tasting
  • I'm looking forward to tasting yummy cappuccinos!  Why do they taste so much better in Europe?  Oh and Belgium chocolate!!  I'm also looking forward to that! 

Feeling
  • Do you ever have those weeks where you feel the need to tell yourself "I love my job, I love my job"?  Yeah, it's been one of those weeks. 

Thankful
  • That I'm going to Europe with my BFF Jana!! 

That's all folks!  See you in a week or so!

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

You have the coolest life EVER!!!