Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Senses Friday

It's been awhile since I've done one of these and even though this one will be dominated with the sights and sounds of the snowpocalypse turned icepocalypse, I thought it might be fun anyway. 

Seeing
  • Winter Wonderland everywhere

Hearing
  • Tree branches cracking and breaking under the strain of the ice and snow 
  • ETA:  At my massage I was told I had well developed calf muscles!  Nice! 

Tasting
  • I made some more Red Lentil Soup because a snow day sounds like a soup day to me!

Smelling
  • Hot Chocolate  

Feeling
  • Wishing for spring to be right around the corner!!  (And might I add a tad FREAKED out by the fact the Tinker Bell half is a mere 9 days away!!!)







1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

TINKER!!!!!

What a lovely complement about your calves!