Thursday, March 04, 2010

List #3 Things in my carry-on bag

Thanks to Mandi for the great idea of a list of things to pack! So here is a list of common things you can find in my carry-on bag:
  1. One set of clothing, including pajamas and shoes. This stems back from when my suitcase was lost and I had to go buy underwear and pajamas. Never again!
  2. Plastic bag of my liquids/gels. This includes travel sized toothpaste, shampoo, etc. Really, losing the suitcase has left me with a permanent scar, or made me a better packer!
  3. Hairbrush
  4. Toothbrush
  5. Books
  6. Notepad & pen
  7. Deck of cards. You never know when you will need to pass the time with a deck of cards.
  8. Travel documents. How to get to the hotel, my itinerary, etc.
  9. Travel pillow. I forget what flight it was where I finally broke down and got a neck pillow. And let me just say, even if I look silly, it does help!

No comments: