Tuesday, April 27, 2010

33 Things To Do Before I Turn 34

Happy (almost) Birthday to me!! Which means it is time to unveil my 33 Things To Do Before I Turn 34 List! I look forward to checking off as many as I can. I am also in the process of creating a Life List, so stay tuned for that...

  1. Cook once a month
  2. Go to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens at Christmas
  3. Improve my 5K time
  4. Purchase a Disney timeshare
  5. Buy a DSLR
  6. Take a class to learn how to use DSLR
  7. Read 5 books
  8. Finish my 2009 Photobook
  9. Go to a Husky game
  10. Go to a Sounders game
  11. Visit a new place (city, state, country...)
  12. Go to trivia night
  13. Frame some vacation photos
  14. Try a spinning class
  15. Buy a foam roller
  16. Set up an IRA
  17. Go up to either Victoria BC or Vancouver BC for the weekend
  18. Take a dance class
  19. Try a new restaurant
  20. Seriously look into buying a house/townhome/condo
  21. Run 12 5Ks (the goal is once a month but this may morph into complete 12 races of varying distances)
  22. Consolidate my personal email accounts into one
  23. Buy a Mac Book
  24. Learn how to use the Mac Book
  25. Visit the beach
  26. Go kayaking
  27. Run in the 2011 Princess Half Marathon and stop for more photos
  28. Purge my closet
  29. Complete 3 Sprint Distance Triathlons
  30. Convince myself to try broccoli (it can’t be as bad as I remember it, can it? )
  31. Remember to bring bags with me to the grocery store
  32. Buy a Garmin watch (or something similar)
  33. And one I’ll keep to myself for now!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I'm totally with you on #s 3, 6 and 7. Can't wait to hear how #21 works out. And wahoo for #20!