Friday, April 02, 2010

Five Senses Friday #16

Seeing

  • An ex co-worker at hot yoga – not the best place to run into people in my opinion because of the sweaty factor but it was good to see her.
  • Very angry storm clouds
  • Diane!! I hadn’t seen her in awhile so it was great to catch up.

Hearing

  • The splatter of rain against the windows. Hello, spring storm!

Tasting

  • Yummy, homemade chicken noodle soup! I have a very talented co-worker who is also very generous in sharing her leftovers.
  • Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding – Diane & I had to split this dessert when we saw it on the menu after all the sticky toffee puddings we ate in London. And it was quite delicious!

Feeling

  • A little foolish after falling for an April Fools’ joke.

Smelling

  • Still not a lot because my nose is still a little stuffed up, although there was some weird smell in the office earlier this week.

No comments: