Sunday, April 25, 2010

Final 32 Things Update

Time flies doesn't it? Looking at my list I didn't finish nearly as many things as I would have liked, but I did get a few things knocked off. Stay tuned for the 33 Things To Do Before I Turn 34 List!! Yikes, I'm turning 33!!!

  1. Travel to a country I've never been to before. Done – Greece and Poland!

  2. Run (or walk) a half-marathon. Yup, it has been awhile since I've done a half-marathon so I guess it's time to try again. Done – I am a Disney Princess Half Marathoner!!

  3. Buy a new laptop.

  4. Take a photography class.

  5. Be a better correspondent (i.e. keep in better touch with my friends).

  6. Try out a new recipe. Done – Italian Stuffing & Black Beans & Quinoa
  7. Start consistently doing a weight-training or strength-training program, either with a trainer or on my own. Done – I stayed after kickboxing a number of times to take the strength training class.

  8. Organize all my flotsam and jetsam - either to be scrapbooked or to be disposed of.

  9. Visit the Olympic Sculpture Park.

  10. Make it through a hot yoga class doing all the postures. Done – As long as it is an hour class I seem to do okay!

  11. Travel to one new city in the US. Done - Playa del Carmen, Mexico (it's my list so I can modify right?)

  12. Write a chapter for my novel.

  13. Start seriously looking at buying a house/townhome/condo.

  14. Go to an athletic shoe store where they look at how you walk and recommend a type/style of shoe.

  15. Run (emphasis on run) a 5K. Done – Valentine's Day Dash

  16. Attend a dance class.

  17. Take a wine-tasting class. Done – it wasn’t a class but wine tastings at Chateau Ste Michelle & Columbia Winery.

  18. Go to an acupuncturist. Done (11/3)

  19. Go to an outdoor movie. Done

  20. Go kayaking.

  21. Go to a Husky game and go to a Sounders game.

  22. Treat myself to a facial. Done (7/25)

  23. Take a couple of weekend trips (Oregon coast, Vancouver B.C., etc.)

  24. Get a manicure every couple of months. Done (6/13, 8/22, 3/12)

  25. Organize my file cabinet. It was organized once upon a time, but since then I've gotten behind and I need to catch back up.

  26. Go to trivia night. I used to do this fairly regularly but then life got in the way! Let's see if I can start up the tradition again this year.

  27. Get the most out of my annual Walt Disney World pass. That's right folks, I got me an annual Disney pass this year. Done – let’s see I went in May for the triathlon, in July just because, in October for the Tower of Terror 13K, in January because Jana & I didn’t go to London over President’s Day weekend, and in March for the Princess Half. I think that qualifies!

  28. Buy a new camera. This really has to happen now as I broke my camera in Greece!! Done – I am now the proud owner of two cameras. But I really want another one.

  29. Set up an IRA.

  30. Ride Tower of Terror. Done – twice with Michelle & once with Jana.

  31. Go to the podiatrist. Done (9/28)

  32. And one I'll keep to myself for now. Done

1 comment:

Mandi said...

You made great progress!