- Travel to a country I've never been to before. Done – Greece and Poland!
- Run (or walk) a half-marathon. Yup, it has been awhile since I've done a half-marathon so I guess it's time to try again. Done – I am a Disney Princess Half Marathoner!!
- Buy a new laptop.
- Take a photography class.
- Be a better correspondent (i.e. keep in better touch with my friends).
- Try out a new recipe. Done – Italian Stuffing & Black Beans & Quinoa
- Start consistently doing a weight-training or strength-training program, either with a trainer or on my own. Done – I stayed after kickboxing a number of times to take the strength training class.
- Organize all my flotsam and jetsam - either to be scrapbooked or to be disposed of.
- Visit the Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Make it through a hot yoga class doing all the postures. Done – As long as it is an hour class I seem to do okay!
- Travel to one new city
in the US. Done - Playa del Carmen, Mexico (it's my list so I can modify right?)
- Write a chapter for my novel.
- Start seriously looking at buying a house/townhome/condo.
- Go to an athletic shoe store where they look at how you walk and recommend a type/style of shoe.
- Run (emphasis on run) a 5K. Done – Valentine's Day Dash
- Attend a dance class.
- Take a wine-tasting class. Done – it wasn’t a class but wine tastings at Chateau Ste Michelle & Columbia Winery.
- Go to an acupuncturist. Done (11/3)
- Go to an outdoor movie. Done
- Go kayaking.
- Go to a Husky game and go to a Sounders game.
- Treat myself to a facial. Done (7/25)
- Take a couple of weekend trips (Oregon coast, Vancouver B.C., etc.)
- Get a manicure every couple of months. Done (6/13, 8/22, 3/12)
- Organize my file cabinet. It was organized once upon a time, but since then I've gotten behind and I need to catch back up.
- Go to trivia night. I used to do this fairly regularly but then life got in the way! Let's see if I can start up the tradition again this year.
- Get the most out of my annual Walt Disney World pass. That's right folks, I got me an annual Disney pass this year. Done – let’s see I went in May for the triathlon, in July just because, in October for the Tower of Terror 13K, in January because Jana & I didn’t go to London over President’s Day weekend, and in March for the Princess Half. I think that qualifies!
- Buy a new camera. This really has to happen now as I broke my camera in Greece!! Done – I am now the proud owner of two cameras. But I really want another one.
- Set up an IRA.
- Ride Tower of Terror. Done – twice with Michelle & once with Jana.
- Go to the podiatrist. Done (9/28)
- And one I'll keep to myself for now. Done
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Final 32 Things Update
Time flies doesn't it? Looking at my list I didn't finish nearly as many things as I would have liked, but I did get a few things knocked off. Stay tuned for the 33 Things To Do Before I Turn 34 List!! Yikes, I'm turning 33!!!