Sunday, April 04, 2010

Dear Motivation

Dear Motivation,

I am still missing you. Three weeks of inactivity (partly due to being sick) have taken their toll on me and and I'm seeing the scale start to creep north.

But I am now trying to find you, rather than waiting for you to find me.

I signed up for the Kirkland 5K. And I sat down and started planning out my triathlon training schedule.

I started back at hot yoga and kickboxing.

I went for a run today, my first one since the Princess Half. It was only a 3 mile run, but I thought I might meet you on the trail. I found a lot of wind on the trail!! But I thought I saw a glimmer of you.

I know you haven't left me Motivation, you are waiting for me to catch up.

Love,
Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're lacking motivation, but know that you are not alone! I've been struggling for the past few weeks as well!