Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Senses Friday

Well here we are again, with tomorrow turning into today.  I will be glad for this weekend and sleep, lots and lots of sleep.  I'm waiting for a report to run so let's get to this week's Five Senses!

Seeing
  • Big, fat, fluffy snowflakes!!  It snowed and snowed and snowed and then it rained and the snow melted rather quickly.  And while it was pretty to watch the snow fall, I was very glad when it melted!!

Tasting
  • What haven't I been tasting?  Currently on the snack table - chocolate, goldfish, teddy grahams, fruit snacks (both Tinkerbell & Toy Story 3).  Oh and almonds.  There were grapes earlier but we ate them.

Feeling
  • Tired....but excited for the Seahawks game on Sunday!

Smelling
  • Cinnamon gum - finally got gum to take away the urge to snack!

Hearing
  • P!nk's "Raise Your Glass" - I don't really listen to the words all that much but the phrase that catches my attention (and who knows if it's even right, I may be making it up, I do tend to make up my own words to songs) is "Let's get dancy!"

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

That is quite a collection of things you are tasting! Certainly a variety!

I got my calendar - I love it!! Those pictures were so pretty and now I'm dying to go to Italy. Thank you!!! :-)