Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Senses Friday

Seeing
  • The SUN!!  Is spring finally here?!  Just in time for summer?
Tasting
  • Diet Coke (I'm waiting until after my next vacation to try to break the habit again)
Hearing
  • My name at jury duty (but I didn't get selected and then I finally got dismissed) 
Smelling
  • Not much as I caught a cold
Feeling
  • Overwhelmed!!  Which is a feeling I've been having more often than not lately

Oh, and in case you were wondering how about an update on my knee?  Or even if you weren't wondering...  My chiropractor wasn't happy my knee wasn't up to full mobility and so recommended a new physical therapist.  The new physical therapist is really working my knee!!  But she has said no running for now.  Boo.  So I'm taking a break (again) while I continue to heal.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Boo to no running. But Hooray for SUN!!! And a big yippee for being dismissed at jury duty, although I hoped you'd get put on some really fascinating case!