Sunday, May 15, 2011

Frustration

Ugh!  Or uhg as my boss would say.  She does weird things with her "h's".  So yeah, I'm going to Vienna, Bratislava & Salzburg next week.  And I'm trying to find hotels.  I hate finding hotels.  Is it a good hotel?  Is it in a good location?  Is it a Rick (as in Steves) recommended hotel?  And as I wasn't sure I was going until not too long ago, I haven't had much time to do any research.  And the little research I did do has been for naught as most hotels are sold out.  And I'm left repeating myself.  Ugh! 

In other random news, I do a pitiful plank.  It's true, I do.  So when I saw a Plank Challenge was starting tomorrow, I started thinking maybe I needed to join in.  I'm still thinking about it, but I am tempted to at least try it.  My goal would be to increase my time and to be able to do it on my toes (rather than my knees).  So we'll see.  I'm not fully committing, yet anyway.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

The ugh/uhg reminds me of Family Guy when Stewie kept saying "Cool W-hip" instead of just "Cool Whip".

Planks - I don't know what they are. I hear people talk about them. I clicked the link and IT has it blocked. I am going to try to remind myself to click after work because I might want in!