Thursday, May 19, 2011

For the Plank of It

I think I mentioned that I was considering joining the Plank Challenge.  And well, I'm in.  Or at least I'm going to attempt to be in.  Six weeks, wow.  But my plank is pitiful and I have been lacking motivation lately so I'm hoping this is something small that I can build on. 

Okay, so my time test was 30 seconds.  My plan is to do it three times a week at first, working up to 4 times a week and increasing by 5 seconds each time.  And to eventually be able to do it the real way and not on my knees!! :)  Ready, steady, go!!

In other random thoughts:
  • I leave tomorrow for Vienna and I am so completely unprepared.  But I do have hotels!!  Yay!
  • Is it sad that I sleep with both an ice pack and a heating pad?
  • Anyone else watching Castle and completely shocked by the finale? 
  • And speaking of finales is it really that time again?  Where has this year gone?
  • I went and saw Mary Poppins!  It was supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!!  While it wasn't the same as the movie, it was still really good.  I loved the chimney scene!
  • There was one more but it is gone now.

And that's all she wrote folks.  It'll probably be quiet around here for the next week or so.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Oh my goodness - you're in Europe NOW!! I wonder if you're having fun. I hope you sing songs out in the open some where. Seems like the thing to do. Can't wait to hear all about it!