Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Senses Friday

I remembered my other random thought!!  While I like the fact I can combine a little sightseeing on my business trip, I do not like packing for both work and play.  Because now I need work clothes and play clothes, work shoes and play shoes.  Which all add up to a ginormous suitcase!  But I am all packed (I hope...)

Seeing
  • The sun!!  Where oh where have you been?

Tasting
  • Delicious homemade chocolate chips cookies (and no, I didn't make them)

Hearing
  • Songs from Mary Poppins

Smelling
  • Chicken sausages sizzling (not on the grill, although that would have been good!  But in a frying pan on the stove - my impromptu grill)

Feeling
  • A little discombobulated (plus isn't that just a fun word?)

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Discombobulated IS a good one. It is right up there with twitterpated.

I also enjoy the word "pickle." I don't even eat them, but I love the word for some reason!