Sunday, December 09, 2007

Brought to you by the letter "H"

It's the last weekend before the 12K. Which means realistically this morning was my last chance to do a long outdoor run. Yesterday was a cold day, but sunny. This morning? Snow! But unlike the slushy, wet mess last week, the snow this morning was light and dry. There were several sets of footprints in the snow when I started out and a lot more by the time I turned around. It snowed the entire 5 miles. I'm not as ready as I could be, but I'll finish!

I love putting my Ipod on shuffle. It is an endless source of amusement to me what song will come up next. The shuffle I'm on now is actually going alphabetically by artist. It took me awhile before I realized it was doing it alphabetically. Today I was on the "H" section. It started off with some Hard Fi, a lot of High School Musical in the middle, and ended with Hillsong. Yes, an endless source of amusement!!

My day ended with a massage. Ahh....

No comments: