Sunday, December 02, 2007

Training - 2 weeks to go!

This isn't my trip report. But it is coming!!

A few weeks ago I signed up for the 12Ks of Christmas race. My training started on a good note but then I went to Europe and my training was derailed. I've been to the gym a few times but my plan was to go out and do 5 miles this morning and then it started snowing last night. It was still precipitating this morning - snow mixed with rain. I thought about just getting on the treadmill but, for me anyway, there is a huge difference between being outside and being inside on a treadmill. I like to at least do one or two workouts in a week outside, especially when I am training for a specific event. So I bundled up but decided to cut it down to 3 miles. I didn't notice the cold too much until I stopped. And can I say I love my heated seats!!

No comments: