Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If it's Wednesday

If it's Wednesday, it must raining in Seattle!  Okay, that isn't true.  It just seems like it with all the rain lately.  But in less than three weeks I will be in sunny (hopefully) Hawaii!!  Woohoo!!  Holy cow!  Where has the time gone?  Time to start the packing list.  And I *think* it is time to get a new camera.  An underwater camera.  I like cameras.  I like cameras a lot.  Almost as much as I like bags.  I've been debating about an underwater camera for awhile and this seems like the perfect time.  After all, if I don't get a camera, I'll spend lots of money on fake underwater cameras and developing the film.  So really, I need an underwater camera!  Ha!  I crack myself up!

On the packing list is my brand new bag from Hot Mama Handbags.  I'm super excited to use it.  Just like I love cameras, I love bags.  I do, I really do.  I don't know when that started.  But I now have quite a collection of bags.  And in the background of the picture you can sort of see my collection of medals.  I have a coat rack thing that I need to put up to display all my medals but I haven't done it yet.  So they are hanging on the corner of one of my bookcases.  What I'm not looking forward to is swim suit shopping.  Ugh. 



I didn't have the greatest hot yoga class last night (didn't drink enough water) but I was finally able to do the wind removing pose!  Which is just the funniest name, but the move is supposed to help with your colon.  I haven't been able to do that since pre-knee injury!  Yay!  My knee keeps improving in tiny, tiny steps.  I can bend it up a lot better, but I'm still having problems bending it back.  But soon, I will be able to!

I got an email telling me my bib number for the Princess Half (which is just a little over a week away).  And I let out a big sigh.  Next year.  I'm so there next year!  But with the improvement in my knee, I'm starting to think my entire race season may not be over.  I think I might be able to salvage a race here and there.  Not at my old speed (which wasn't that fast to begin with) but there is a glimmer of hope that I will soon be out on a race course.

There was a couple of other thoughts I had but they are gone.  So goodnight!

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Well if you have a bib number it's not too late to go! ;)
That would really suck. I'll be sure to have enough fun for both of us since you unfortunately can't make it this year.

But hey - Hawaii!! Aloha - that will be AWESOME! Loving that bag, but it does look like it needs a new camera in it. Definitely!

Emily said...

Yay!! I'm counting on you to have fun for the both of us. I'll be living vicariously through you. No pressure or anything. :)