- Mandi and several other high school friends for a mini reunion
- Girl Scout cookies!! Yum! Poor little girls were standing out in the hail. I remember standing out in the rain trying to sell cookies.
- New car smell - no I didn't get a new car. I'm in a loaner car. I started hearing this really bad noise and so I took in my car and found out I needed a new transmission. Yuck! Good thing it is still under warranty.
- A compliment on my hair from a Starbucks barista.
- Excited for pineapples, strawberry daiquiris, the ocean and more. ALOHA!!
Well I'm packed for Hawaii - way over packed, but oh well. You won't be seeing much of me around these parts as I'm off for some sun, sand & surf (all while being properly sunscreened, of course!). I may check in once in awhile but no promises.
I'll leave you with a few pictures from my last trip to Hawaii (and my only one).
|Tiki enjoying fruity drink o'clock - but he isn't coming this trip.|
|This one cracks me up!! I have no idea what I was thinking.|
|Enjoying the luau|