Friday, March 04, 2011

Five Senses Friday

Seeing
  • Mandi and several other high school friends for a mini reunion
Tasting
  • Girl Scout cookies!!  Yum!  Poor little girls were standing out in the hail.  I remember standing out in the rain trying to sell cookies.
Smelling
  • New car smell - no I didn't get a new car.  I'm in a loaner car.  I started hearing this really bad noise and so I took in my car and found out I needed a new transmission.  Yuck!  Good thing it is still under warranty.
Hearing
  • A compliment on my hair from a Starbucks barista.
Feeling
  • Excited for pineapples, strawberry daiquiris, the ocean and more.  ALOHA!!

Well I'm packed for Hawaii - way over packed, but oh well.  You won't be seeing much of me around these parts as I'm off for some sun, sand & surf (all while being properly sunscreened, of course!).  I may check in once in awhile but no promises.

I'll leave you with a few pictures from my last trip to Hawaii (and my only one).


Tiki enjoying fruity drink o'clock - but he isn't coming this trip.


Ahh...


This one cracks me up!!  I have no idea what I was thinking.



Enjoying the luau


2 comments:

Savannah said...

Those Hawaii pics look amazing!

Fruit Fly said...

I LOVE your "feeling" one!!

and Girl Scout cookies .... yum! Aside from major holidays, could it be the best time of year? Just maybe!