Wednesday, June 08, 2011

34 Things: Heart of the Matter



I think the best part of this book was catching up with a character from one of Emily Giffin's earlier books (Something Borrowed which is in theaters now, or was.  I didn't see it - yet.)  Anyway, one of the main characters of this book is the sister of one of the main characters in the other book.  I kid you not, I got to the part in this book where Dex & Rachel were introduced and I put the book down to tell Jana they were in the book!  Jana was the one who introduced me to Emily Giffin's books.  It is definitely chick lit, but a good read.  I liked that it shifted between both of the main character's points of view so you saw it from both sides.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

I swear this is the 2nd blog I've seen this week talking about this book. Must be a good one!