Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wee Bit of Me (on Saturday)

Welcome to mixed up week!  We have Five Senses on Thursday and Wee Bit of Me on Saturday.  What is the world coming to?!  Ha!





{one} what color best describes you + why?
I'm probably a mix between green and blue.  I think of myself as more of a blue but I have had several people tell me I'm a lime green.  I think blue because I'm generally calm or at least I try to be! :)

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
The first thing that pops into my mind is dealing with my knee.  I tore my MCL this past November and I'm still adapting.  But on the other hand I have a great story!!  (Remember that time I fell off a cliff in Italy?)

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
No, thank goodness!!  Initially the docs were thinking I might need one on my knee, but fortunately not!!  Oh, wait - do you count oral surgeries?  If so, yes.  I've had four permanent teeth removed plus my wisdom teeth.  

{four} why did you start your blog?
I like to travel and usually go on one or two big trips a year.  When I would get home I would find myself sending out lots of emails to people describing my trip and thought, hm I could have one central spot those interested could go and read about my trips.  Plus I thought it would give me a creative outlet.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Summer?  Where?  You know I don't have anything specific.  A little bit of sun would be nice.  I was looking forward to my trip to WDW with Michelle but I'm back now.  Oh and I have a trip to Houston coming up in August.

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Not really - not since we were kids.  And this will be the first 4th in a long time I haven't been working!!  So yay me!!

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
Drawing a blank...

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
I like it a little on the chilly side - probably 68 or so.

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides (Loved it!!  Mm, Johnny Depp!!)

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
There are so many songs out there - maybe Volare?  (It has been covered by several but I'm probably partial to Dean Martin's version.)  It instantly transports me to Italy.  Love that song!!

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

My mom and I picked up a Dean Martin CD last month and Volare was the first song we played when we got in the car!