- Cinnamon and nutmeg, or in other words, pumpkin pie! Let's take a stroll down memory lane, shall we? A few months ago, I shared with you about making Black Bean & Pumpkin burgers. I've made them a few times since. But this last time I accidentally bought pumpkin pie mix, rather than pumpkin. Oops!! So my burgers not only smell like pumpkin pie, they kinda taste like it too. It actually wasn't too bad of a mistake. Not that I would do it again. Note to self - you should probably read the label of the can you are buying.
- Ice cream sammich!! It was ice cream treat day at work earlier this week!! Yahoo!!
- This was a tie between gorgeous views of Mt. Rainier and a swarm of bugs right before I biked into them. Fortunately I saw the bugs in time to shut my mouth! :)
- I had something good for this but I forgot. So we'll go with an old school S Club 7 song shuffling through my iPod.
- The SUN!!! Summer was here briefly (followed by rain) and may make a return again. And the after-effects of the sun, namely a sunburn. Yikes!! Forgot to wear a hat on my long walk.