Tuesday, May 25, 2010

List #7 Things to do in NYC

I haven't done a list in awhile and I thought this would be a fun topic!  And feel free to chime in with any suggestions!  I am off to NYC for work, and since the meeting is right before Memorial Day and for the first time in awhile I don't have any Memorial Day plans, I decided to go a few days early and explore since the last (and only) time I went to NYC was for less than a 24 hour period in an attempt to get enough miles to be elite.  So here is my wish list of things to do in NYC, in no particular order:


  1. Empire State Building
  2. Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
  3. Central Park
  4. American Museum of Natural History
  5. Ground Zero
  6. Times Square (and can I just say how disappointed I was to find out it wasn't an actual square?)
  7. MoMA
  8. Rockefeller Center
  9. Serendipity

No comments: