- What was the deal with the numbers? I mean, I realize they are candidate numbers, but why were they on the hatch?
- What made Desmond special?
- Who built the statue?
- Why wasn't Michael, Walt, Miles, Frank or (especially) Richard at the church?
- Why did women have problems with getting pregnant and/or giving birth on the island?
- How did Dharma find out about the island? And why were they there?
- Why was Ben able to kill Widmore (when he couldn't a few seasons ago)?
- What's up with the wheel?
- What happened with Claire in the three years she was lost in the jungle?
- What was the point of the bomb? Did it go off?
- I could go on, but those are my major questions.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
List #8 Questions I Still Have About Lost
I just watched the finale of Lost, or I should say cried my way through the finale. I'm still processing, but here are a few thoughts. Sayid & Shannon's reunion even brought a tear, but I bawled with Sun & Jin, Kate, Claire & Charlie, and especially Sawyer & Juliet. And Jack, what can I say about Jack? I had actually soured a little bit on Jack the last few seasons, but that all changed this season. I re-connected with my love for Jack. And while the finale didn't answer a lot of my questions (hence the list), it was a really well done episode. I thought it was very compelling, and at least it answered this season's question! But here we go with some of my questions: